Set of rules:
- At each junction meet 3 lines. sum of angles equals concequently 360 degrees.
- lines are always perpendicular to main branch.
- wire frame consists of pentagons and hexagons
- all angles between all lines are < 180 degrees
- scale of polygons can relatively vary with a ratio of 1:2
- use the least total distance of lines to cover the surface
- achieve the optimal configuration of pentagons perpendicular to main branch, pentagons and hexagons in between the boundaries of the main branches.
- the surface of polygons is always outlined by the main branches. these will be the independent variables in GC.